We have taken the positive feedback from those already using the Arthur tool for tracking arbitrage opportunities and made a variety of enhancements and lot of completely new abilities. This release of Arthur 2.0 goes far past updates, this is the complete reimagining of the Arthur tool. Beyond better arbitrage assistance, Arthur is being designed as a powerful, one-stop information tool for traders and casual crypto users alike. This is why the intelligent bot will no longer be known as “Arthur Arbitrage,” but instead, going forward, more aptly as “Arthur Analysis.” We have also begun laying the groundwork behind the scenes that will allow Arthur to intelligently integrate with other future product releases in the Dropil ecosystem. Below we will go in more depth about the updates to Arthur in this release, and planned features.
Arthur still retains all previous arbitrage features, albeit a faster, more intuitive, and even prettier version of them. We all know fees are vital in the profitability calculation of any arbitrage attempt, so now all fees are added to the arbitrage information table displayed by Arthur automatically, showing relevant fees as applicable per exchange. Consolidating all the information you need in a single, low friction location is a theme that you will see carried throughout all of the current and future updates.
Further enhancements in this department include an update that pulls prices every second for quicker alerts, an improvement over the previous version to a tune of 60x faster! The arbitrage table now refreshes automatically every 30 seconds to give users a live experience. It's not just the speed of the platform that has been improved, Telegram, email, and the entire alert system has been beefed up and will continue to see refinements. There are still substantial arbitrage bolstering features in the works, however we wanted to roll out this update as soon as possible as we think people will really find value in Arthur’s new tricks outside of arbitrage.
The first two new sections added to Arthur’s list of abilities are “Signals” and “Cash in/out.” While these are only working beta versions, they are both quite powerful, but be assured there are more advanced versions already in development that allow tracking of practically every aspect of the market. The current 18 exchanges and 11 coins that are monitored by Arthur now have a variety of user customized alerts set based on specific exchanges and coins. The end goal will see Arthur not only growing to be the most powerful and intuitive arbitrage tool, but also a robust signal, tracking, and monitoring tool. In short, he will be any trader’s best friend.
Arthur’s previous version allowed you to set guidelines for arbitrage opportunities and ‘signal’ you when they were triggered, via Telegram or Email alerts. This feature has had overwhelmingly positive feedback from the community and now with the new version of Arthur we have greatly expanded signals capabilities. Signals were limited to arbitrage related signals, however the new “Standard Signals” section will prove a strong tool for even those with no interest in arbitraging.
When clicking on the “Signals” menu item on the left of the Arthur dash you will see the features are split between “standard” and “arbitrage” signals. Arbitrage signals are the same as before, but now also allow you to specify coins and exchanges for a more exact opportunity. The real standout feature here are the deceptively unpretentiously named “Standard Signals.”
Monitor Market Parameters with Ease
Within the “Standard Signals” feature set you will have the power to monitor a variety of aspects of the market and even better be automatically notified via alerts of any changes you deem worth setting. Information that previously required multiple apps, and often time digging and searching can now be sent directly to you from the Dropil ecosystem. This allows you to track the strength of the market as a whole, be alerted to changes in sentiment, and monitor fluctuations that affect your portfolio or positions.
The current options span monitoring price of a specific coin on a certain exchange up to total volume being traded in the marketplace, but expect new parameters to be added often. Then to top it all off, simple on/off toggle switches are included right on your “Configure Signals” dash allowing for quick modification to suit your current needs. This has all been laid out in what we feel is the best of industry design making it easy to keep all your settings straight.
Currency and Exchange selectable for:
- Price ($) increases; examples:
- BTC price rises above $10,000 on Bitfinex
- BTC price rises above $10,000 on any of my preferred exchanges
- Price ($) decreases; examples:
- BTC price falls below $5,000 on Bitfinex
- BTC price falls below $5,000 on any of my preferred exchanges
- Price ($) differs between two exchanges; examples:
- BTC is $500 more on Binance than Bitfinex
- BTC price difference is $500 between any of my preferred exchanges
- Price (%) differs between two exchanges; examples:
- BTC is worth 5% more on Binance than Bitfinex
- Any of my preferred coin's is worth 5% more on Binance than Bitfinex
- BTC price difference is 5% between any of my preferred exchanges
- Any of my preferred coin's price difference is 5% between any of my preferred exchanges
Currency is selectable based on Coin Market Cap for:
- 24-hour price (%) increase; examples:
- BTC price rises 5% in 24 hours on CMC
- Any of my preferred coin’s price rises 5% in 24 hours on CMC
- 24-hour price (%) decrease; examples:
- BTC price falls 5% in 24 hours on CMC
- Any of my preferred coin’s price decline 5% in 24 hours on CMC
- Volume ($) increase; example:
- BTC volume rises above $5bil on CMC
- Volume ($) decrease; example:
- BTC volume falls below $1bil pm CMC
- 24-hour volume (%) increase; example:
- BTC volume rises by 50% in 24 hours on CMC
- Any of my preferred coin's price rises 50% in 24 hours on CMC
- 24-hour volume (%) decrease; example:
- BTC volume falls by 50% in 24 hours on CMC
- Any of my preferred coin's price decreases 50% in 24 hours on CMC
- Market cap ($) increase; example:
- BTC market cap rises above $150bil on CMC
- Market cap ($) decrease; example:
- BTC market cap falls below $100bil on CMC
- 24-hour market cap (%) increase; example:
- BTC market rises 10% in 24 hours on CMC
- Any of my preferred coin's market cap rises 10% in 24 hours on CMC
- 24-hour market cap (%) decrease; example:
- BTC market cap falls 10% in 24 hours on CMC
- Any of my preferred coin's market cap decreases 10% in 24 hours on CMC
We are excited to unveil the first look at Arthur's innovative new feature called “Cash In/Out” that will identify the ideal path for either purchasing or cashing out your selected assets. This powerful tool takes something that previously could require hours of research and delivers it to you instantly, in an easy to analyze format. If you want to move any assets into or out of the market it makes sense to take the path that nets you the best deal, and that is information that everyone from professional traders to first time crypto users can benefit from.
Cash In/Out Features Overview
- Displays best purchase and cash out path for top currencies and exchanges by default
- Plug in specific exchanges, currencies, and amounts to see a personalized path report
- Narrow results to your personal exchanges with a single click checkbox in your user settings
- Add amount of currency to purchase or sell and Arthur will take exchange fees, transfer, and withdrawal fees into account when determining the ideal path
- Intuitive “show me the way” button will display your path recommendation
- Fees for each step in the cash in/out process will be displayed alongside path suggestions
Exchange & Currency Preferences
A reoccurring theme in all Dropil products is putting the user in control, which is why we have made all aspects completely customizable. Receive only the information and alerts that are pertinent to you, with the ability to modify with ease as your portfolio or tracking needs change. All exchange and currency preferences are easily enabled or disabled for each specific service, including arbitrage, cash in/out, and signals, through simple checkboxes in the user settings panel.
Beta Testing Begins
Arthur 2.0 will be in the hands of a closed Beta test team shortly. In an effort to make sure the delivered version will offer our users a smooth and informative experience we are utilizing a larger Beta test pool for this release. This team will also be able to offer suggestions for product function and feature additions, allowing us to deliver the people what they really want out of our tools. Following the completion of testing and analysis of bugs and feature requests, a wider release date will be published. The full release of Arthur does not, however, signify the completion of the product. There are additional features and abilities already being worked on for later iterations of Arthur following the 2.0 release.
- Additional coins and/or exchanges
- Pro indicator alerts such as moving averages, EMA crosses, etc. signals
- Market comparison selectable alerts
- Additional automation
While we are positive any serious trader can clearly see huge value offered by the Arthur tool, we also aim to include features that anyone in crypto can leverage. For example, the above-mentioned Cash in/out function holds universal crypto utility. Any time you want to convert a currency into or out of the crypto market this tool will show you the most beneficial path to do so. This feature is as user-friendly as it is powerful, simply set a few options and it will display the best live market path to move your funds, easy as that. This sort of feature speaks to the core of what Dropil has set out to do from the beginning. Lower the barrier to widespread crypto adoption through intuitive and beautiful highly functional products and services.
-The Dropil Team