To maintain integrity within the trading pools, Drops cannot be added during an active cycle. However, the system has a scheduling feature that allows you to queue Drops to be added to Dex at the beginning of your next cycle. This article will walk you through doing just that.
- From the performance page, you will select “Add to Dex”
- You will use the slider, “equivalent” or “Drops” section to choose the number of Drops you wish to add to your next Dex cycle
- Once you have selected the correct amount click “Send to Dex”
- If you have 2FA enabled for Dex updates you will have to input your 2FA code.
- Success! You have queued Drops to be added to your next Dex cycle.
- Those Drops will be removed from your available balance, but not added to your Dex balance. They are not gone, and the pending transaction can be viewed on your transaction page.