The Dex Funds section gives you a quick view of how Dex is performing, the Dex options you have chosen, and how much Dex has earned you broken down into current cycle, month, and overall.
- The first statistic is total returns for the current period. So far Dex has had a 3.01% gain for the current cycle.
- The second statistic shows how dex has performed during the current month. This shows we have earned 0.88% since the month started.
- The third statistic is how your dex has performed the entire time your Drops have been in Dex.
- Note: If you cancel Dex this statistic will reset.
- Pro tip: if you hover your mouse over the total return figures you will see the current USD amount
- The three items below the statistics let you know when your current cycle will end, the risk level you have selected, and your recontribution percentage.
- Our current cycle will end in 1 day, 8 hours, and 49 minutes.
- Dex Risk is set to Aggressive
- 100% of dex profits will be Recontributed.
Note: to remove your Drops from Dex, click the “Take Out Early” icon.
Dex Transaction History
- This section shows and transactions related to Dex such as adding Drops, removing Drops, dex payouts, etc.
Pro tip: the transaction indicators are:
When Drops are added.
Dex profit distributions.
When Drops are removed.
- When you hover your cursor over the “Amount” to see what the current USD value of that Drop amount.
- Hovering over the Equiv section will show you what Drops were valued at when they were added to dex.