At Dropil, we strive to make our products and services run smoothly and provide the best user experience. We have a comprehensive knowledge base for users if they ever experience issues, but we understand it’s impossible to cover every issue a customer could experience. In this article, we will cover creating a support ticket for the times when assistance from Dropil support is necessary.
To access the tickets page, navigate to any of the Dropil platforms and click on the “Tickets” link from the menu. Below is an example inside the Dex platform.
Within the tickets page, you will see a list of all tickets you have created, their statuses, and the last time they were updated.
- Open tickets are when you have created a ticket and Dropil support has not responded yet
- Answered tickets are when Dropil support has responded to your ticket
- Pending tickets are when there has been back and forth, but is now pending an answer from Dropil support
- Closed tickets are resolved and no longer need attention
Creating a New Ticket
To begin, click the “New Ticket” button located at the top of the page.
The ticket creation window should appear. Creating a ticket consists of 4 different parts: Subject, Department, Urgency, and Details.
Filling Out the Form
Step 1: Input the subject of your ticket. Keep the subject simple but direct, 4-6 words that describe your issue is best.
Examples: Dex error – cannot add drops; Withdrawal pending- 5+ hours; Need assistance with Dex setup
Step 2: Select the department best suited for your ticket. If you are struggling with choosing a department, “Other” is the best choice.
Step 3: Ticket Urgency. This is how urgent your support issue is. There are three choices: Low, Medium, High.
- High urgency: Problems that have high impact and high urgency (account compromised; you have found a vulnerability that could cause great loss to you or Dropil, etc.)
- Med urgency: Problems with medium impact and medium urgency (missing Drops, broken portal features, etc.)
- Low Urgency: Any problem with low impact regardless of urgency (questions about the Dropil portal, features, the business, etc.)
Step 4: Provide details on the tickets. This should include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing. If it is a technical issue, include important items like the browser you are using, the length of time you have experienced this issue, etc.
Once you have completed steps 1-4 click the “Create Ticket” button.
You have now successfully created a support ticket! A Dropil support member will typically respond within 24 hours.