The transactions page within the Dex portal is where you go to see all transactions within the portal, your current Drop balances, and Dropil news. In this article, we will review all the features on the transactions page.
- Your DROP balances are displayed at the top of the page and broken down into three separate categories:
- Total Drops you have in your Dropil wallet
- Your available drop balance. These are funds you have available to add to Dex or withdrawal from the portal.
- The total funds you have in Dex and their current value.
- Recent Dropil new and announcements can be found in the portal:
- The Dropil price is pulled from Coin Market Cap daily and displayed.
- The recent transaction section contains all the transactions your Dropil wallet has processed. The transaction section displays the Date, address, amount (in drops), type, TXID and status of all transactions.
Fun fact: you can copy a wallet address by hovering the cursor over
- Dex Deposit: Funds you, the user, have deposited into Dex.
- Dex Deposit (100%): Dex profit distributions, the % contained on the end is dictated by what you have set up in your dex settings. For example, if you set dex recontribution up to 50% this statistic would read Dex Deposit (50%).
- Deposit: Deposit made into your Dropil wallet
- Dex Cancel: When all funds are removed from Dex.
- Dex Withdrawal: When some of your Drops are removed from Dex during an active cycle.
- : Transaction is complete
- : You have scheduled Drops to be added to your Dex, the status will update to complete at the start of your next cycle.
- : You have requested a withdrawal and must approve via Email.
- : Withdrawal has been approved Via email and is pending.
- : A transaction has been canceled.